We have Digital DSE 7320 & DSE 7420 also manual control panels for different types of diesel generators. The DSE702 is a Manual/Auto Start Generator Controller that offers an excellent range of engine monitoring and protection features.
The Generator Control module has been designed to monitor
- Low oil pressure of the genset,
- High generator engine temperature,
- Over speed and a user defined auxiliary input.
- It also has the capability to monitor battery charging by utilising the WL terminal on the charge alternator.
When the Generator Control detects a fault condition it automatically shuts down the generator engine. The module also includes a remote start signal input. The input allows the module to be started from a pre-defined remote location.
- Manual start
- Engine pre-heat
- Engine monitoring and protection features
- Protected solid state (PSS) outputs
- Front panel mounting
- Remote start
- LED indicators
Multiple generator engine parameters are monitored simultaneously
- The module is started using the on-board key/buttons
- The user turns the key to the on position
- The generator engine pre-heat button is then pressed for the required time
- The start button is then pressed to start the diesel engine
- To stop the generator engine the key needs to be turned to the off position
- The key needs to be permanently left in the on position
- The module is powered up by the remote start signal
- The pre-heat function is automatically carried out and then the generator engine is started
- To stop the generator engine the remote switch is turned to the ‘off’ position